THE DUCOMMUNS

My photo
We are the Ducommuns! There are 4 of us now-Craig, Laura, Zamara, and now Mahashavah, our 1 year old son. We adopted Zamara from Ethiopia in 2008. Our son is also from Ethiopia and we are hoping to bring him home soon. We live Flagstaff Arizona. We are so glad you found us. Take a look around and don't forget to leave us a message.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Carving Party






Hi everyone! We just got home from our friends house. We had a pumpkin carving contest. The parents did all the work. All the kids thought it was too messy. I am also adding a crazy morning picture of ZiZi with Kramer hair.

1 comment:

The Bell Family said...

OH MY GOSH! That photo of Zizi's hair made me HOWL! So funny! I'm going to put that on my desktop so I can crack up more at work.

We love you all and wish you lived closer.