THE DUCOMMUNS

My photo
We are the Ducommuns! There are 4 of us now-Craig, Laura, Zamara, and now Mahashavah, our 1 year old son. We adopted Zamara from Ethiopia in 2008. Our son is also from Ethiopia and we are hoping to bring him home soon. We live Flagstaff Arizona. We are so glad you found us. Take a look around and don't forget to leave us a message.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sedona!





Happy Spring everyone! it snowed this week in Flagstaff...I guess Flagstaff doesn't know it 's spring yet. Zamara and I headed down to Sedona with Michael and Kyla Garrison and their little girl Kate, one of Zamara's friends. We had a good morning and afternoon walking around and enjoying the sunshine. Daddy had to work so he couldn't join us. I love the picture of the 2 girls in front of the fountain back to back. Kyla mentioned that whenever they sit next to each other she thinks of the song "Ebony and Ivory". I do too!!! So cute!



1 comment:

The Bell Family said...

I love the bottom picture of Zizi looking off into the distance. I always used to love Ashley in Osh Kosh overall stuff when she was little.

I just realized that not only have I been ignoring my own blog, I've not been keeping up with yours either. I love to see the "new" photos.