Thank you everyone for checking our blog to see what is going on with Zamara.
This morning I received an email from our adoption agency stating that our court date, previously scheduled for tomorrow, July 15th, has been postponed until July 24th.
Craig and I are having a rough time with this change. The courts in Ethiopia close for the rainy season from August 8th-Oct 8th (or so). We are very concerned that if Zamara does not pass on the 24th that it won't be rescheduled until after the courts open again in October.
Please keep us in your prayers. We are working hard at trying to have a positive outlook on this and to trust in God's timing. It is has been tough to keep our spirits up lately. Thank you for everyone's support and I look forward to sharing good new with you on the 24th.