THE DUCOMMUNS

My photo
We are the Ducommuns! There are 4 of us now-Craig, Laura, Zamara, and now Mahashavah, our 1 year old son. We adopted Zamara from Ethiopia in 2008. Our son is also from Ethiopia and we are hoping to bring him home soon. We live Flagstaff Arizona. We are so glad you found us. Take a look around and don't forget to leave us a message.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pool pictures!




Here are the pictures from the pool that I promised you all...and this last one is of baby and daddy watching tennis on TV. They both looked so cute with their round bellies hanging out!!!


2 comments:

The Bell Family said...

I love seeing Craig in his "Canada fits your budget" t-shirt and Zamara in her "Made in Ethiopia" t-shirt sitting on the couch together. So cute!!!

Zamara looks so precious in her swimsuit. It looks like she's a little water baby just like her cousins.

Love,
Angie

Jenni said...

I love seeing your pictures! She is absolutely adorable! I hope I get to meet her the next time I visit Flagstaff.