THE DUCOMMUNS

My photo
We are the Ducommuns! There are 4 of us now-Craig, Laura, Zamara, and now Mahashavah, our 1 year old son. We adopted Zamara from Ethiopia in 2008. Our son is also from Ethiopia and we are hoping to bring him home soon. We live Flagstaff Arizona. We are so glad you found us. Take a look around and don't forget to leave us a message.

Friday, February 27, 2009

One week till B-Day











































Hello all. It is one week until Zamara's Birthday and we thought we would take a few pictures. The weather outside was amazing...it was in the 50's. That is amazing for Flagstaff in February. A friend of mine from Stroller Strides also has an ETSY shop. I bought this adorable little dress from her. It is so cute!! I can't wait until it is warm enough for Zamara to wear it without the onesie. You should go check out Colleen's etsy shop: www.justlivmodern.etsy.com. Enjoy the pictures.

Laura

1 comment:

The Bell Family said...

What cute photos. I love her adorable little dress. (I feel like I need to use a thesaurus when I write comments on here because I think I must use cute and adorable A LOT!) Congratulations on your quilts being published. That is awesome. I love your quilts. You rock the quilts, chicka!