Oh it's that time again...lots of you have been asking what to get ZiZi for Christmas. She would anything you get her. But that being said, here are a few ideas:
1. We are giving her a princess "kitchen" that we found at a baby consignment store in town called Maddie and Mo's--since I had a credit there, it didn't have to pay anything for it. So she could use some things to go with it: play food, pots and pans, dishes, etc...
2 The only other gift we are getting her is a barbie doll. So anything to go along with that would be great. Clothes, accessories, etc...
3. Anything for dress up. She loves hats and clothes and shoes
4. DVD's: Veggietales, Disney, Yo Gabba Gabba.
5. We started a college fund for her so if you would like to contribute to that, we would also appreciate it as well. (And since she is so young she wouldn't know if you gave her that instead of a toy, anyway). I know it is not as exciting, but I know she would love it.
6. She loves books as well. She really likes ones with a lot going on on each page.
7. She also has an American Girl Bitty Baby (thank you uncle Mike and aunt Angie!) and she loves to dress her and undress her, but we only have the one outfit for her. I think Zizi would love to have more outfits for her.
Lastly, Craig and I don't really need anything for Christmas but if you really would like to get us something here are some ideas:
We bought a Wii and a WiiFit so we always like new games for that
Craig loves Jamba Juice, Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, etc...
I love Anthropologie, Bath and Body Works
And as always here are a few recent pictures. The first 2 are from the night we put together our Operation Christmas Child boxes for children all around the world. You can still help out: go to www.occ.org for more info. In the last picture, Zamara finally realized that she has pockets on most of her clothes. Doesn't she look cute?