THE DUCOMMUNS

My photo
We are the Ducommuns! There are 4 of us now-Craig, Laura, Zamara, and now Mahashavah, our 1 year old son. We adopted Zamara from Ethiopia in 2008. Our son is also from Ethiopia and we are hoping to bring him home soon. We live Flagstaff Arizona. We are so glad you found us. Take a look around and don't forget to leave us a message.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Some not too bad pieces of media











Hi everyone,
I have been meaning to post about a few things for way too long so here I am. Real quick.
A great song to download..."daylight" by Matt & Kim. I think the album is called Grand.
Other good songs we've recently come across..."Obiero" by Ayub Ogada. Album is called En Mana Kuoyo. We came across this song on a really cool Flagstaff photographer's website. It was Kdi or Ldi photography or something like that. Good luck finding that in a google search! I dare you! Anyway, very cool pix. I think Laura and I have finally found a local photographer that we would be EXCITED about having take pictures. Yeah! I think Beth from Laura's Stroller Strides community recommended that one. Good rec!
Also, another Beth recommendation....."Yo Gabba Gabba". An incredibly cool kid's show. You know that kid's show that you hope exists out there somewhere...the one where the parent AND the child like it.....well "Yo Gabba Gabba" is it! I will try to add pix of those three things. Wish me luck!

Finally, 2 movies Laura and I have liked....2012--not nearly as bad as we thought it would be. It was actually quite enjoyable. A summer popcorn movie in the winter. Perfect.
(500) days of Summer. A group of old ladies left the theater right behind us and said, "that movie didn't go anywhere" or something to that effect. Exactly. Great movie.


(not a)LEGAL DISCLOSURE--I GET NO COMMISSION FOR ANY OF THESE RECOMMENDATIONS UNFORTUNATELY.

No comments: