THE DUCOMMUNS

My photo
We are the Ducommuns! There are 4 of us now-Craig, Laura, Zamara, and now Mahashavah, our 1 year old son. We adopted Zamara from Ethiopia in 2008. Our son is also from Ethiopia and we are hoping to bring him home soon. We live Flagstaff Arizona. We are so glad you found us. Take a look around and don't forget to leave us a message.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Preschool Christmas Program

Last Tuesday Zamara had her first Christmas program with her school, Abundant Life Preschool. She was amazing! Well, she picked her nose through the whole second song, but she was still amazing.

Here is the video.

1 comment:

The Bell Family said...

I was cracking up just from your written statement that Zizi was picking her nose through the whole second song, but when I actually saw it I was HOWLING!!!

I guess that is what happens when one has only boys to live with!

Love,
Auntie Angie